A follower of mine tagged me in this, and I know it’s odd that I’m answering it here but I will send him the link to this so that he’ll know that I didnt snob him. The reason is that I dont post text there, it’s mainly a band/fandom blog you know? but anyway here you go!
1) Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
2) Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?
3) If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
Playing the harp or pole dancing, it looks cool
4) Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?
coffee with no sugar
5) What was your favourite book as a child?
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman and Matilda by Roald Dahl
6) Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers, I only take baths whenever I am sick and in need of serious soaking hahaha
7) If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose?
8) Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
Paper, because I like the feel and smell
9) What is your favourite item of clothing?
10) Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?
I don’t necessarily hate it, but it’s kind of common and my second name is hella cheesy. I’d change it to Jean Marqui to confuse people of my gender hahahaha.
11) Who is a mentor to you?
12) Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for?
never dreamt of it
13) Are you a restless sleeper?
when I’m excited or anxious
14) Do you consider yourself a romantic?
15) Which element best represents you?
16) Who do you want to be closer to?
my soon to be co-workers hahaha
17) Do you miss someone at the moment?
18) Tell us about an early childhood memory.
My dad and I playing Crash Bandicoot on the Playstation 1
19) What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
I was bullied into eating a burnt dragonfly in 3rd grade (dark times)
20) What can you see outside your bedroom window?
21) What are you most thankful for?
My family and friends
22) Do you like spicy food?
I LOVE spicy food
23) Have you ever met someone famous?
Quite a number really, when I was having my OJT at the airport I met Sue Ramirez, Carlos Agassi, James Reid and Kean Cipriano with his wife. But you might not recognize them because they’re actors here in the Philippines.
24) Do you keep a diary or journal?
I do, but I suck at updating it.
25) Do you prefer to use pen or pencil?
26) What is your star sign?
27) Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy?
28) What would you want your legacy to be?
I dont know yet to be honest.
29) Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?
Yes, The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood and it kept me awake for 3 nights!
30) How do you show someone you like them?
I sing to them, I only sing whenever I have to but if it’s for someone I fancy then I send them recordings of my crappy singing. And I write songs about them but never let them hear it ahahah
31) Do you like ice in your drinks?
32) What are you afraid of?
Anything with a beak, feather, wings and who screech.
33) What is your favourite scent?
Vanilla and fruit scented candles
34) Do you address older people by their first or last name?
Last name, like “Mr. Robinson”
35) If money was not a factor, how would you live your life?
Travelling the whole world
36) Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean?
Pools because I injured myself before by stepping on a sharp rock while swimming on the ocean.
37) What would you do if you found $50 on the ground?
keep it, although I might feel guilty.
38) Have you ever seen a shooting star? Did you make a wish?
I did, but it didnt come true hahaha
39) What is one thing you would want to teach your children?
Be nice to other people and be polite.
40) If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be?
I dont think I’ll ever get one, but I think if I did it’d be a small and simple one and dear to my heart like, a storm trooper’s helmet or a small arc reactor hahah
41) What can you hear right now?
Matpat playing kindergarten haha.
42) Where do you feel the safest?
my room, the library and the bookstore.
43) What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer?
44) If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose?
I’d rather not because today women are considered equal to men you know? and people are just more open-minded nowadays.
45) What is your most used emoji?
The winking one.
46) What is your favourite season? Why?
we dont really get that many seasons here in the Philippines it’s either too hot to function or rainy and flooding everywhere hahahaha
47) How would you spend your ideal day?
A bit cliche but at the beach on an afternoon with a book while holding the hand of the man that I love.
48) Describe yourself using one word.
49) What do you regret the most?
not saying things I should have
50) Think about your recent ex-lover, would you take them back if they asked you to now?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it depends.